Tuesday, April 15, 2014

CASE Study Challenge

Hello all!

First up, I should mention there will probably be some change coming to this here blog. I've already changed the name and address but the look of the blog will probably change as well as soon as I figure out exactly what I want it to look like. =) But in the meantime, I have a card to share:


I made this card for the CASE Study challenge this week. Here's the inspiration piece:


I love all the die-cutting on this piece, but instead of dies I decided to break out a WPlus9 set I've had for a while and never used. I also took inspiration from the color scheme of navy, light blue, red and yellow, but softened it a little bit to use with the flowers in my stamp set. I always love cards with these diagonal sentiments but have never made one so that was fun too. Here's a close up so you can see the paisleys a little bit better. (Hopefully...my light wasn't that great. =P ) 



I think that's all for today....thanks for looking!

*~M~*

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! I love all of that stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! =)