Sunday, May 6, 2012

LOAD, Day 6

Hello, Blog Readers! Another layout for today. I'm feeling pretty good that I've kept up for the first 6 days of LOAD. Tomorrow will be tough because I work late so I won't really have any scrapping time but we'll see what happens. I'm currently working on scanning/editing/preserving the family photos from my childhood so I'm also scrapping them as inspiration strikes. This is the reason for all the childhood photos so far. =) Here's one with my brother's first grade photo:




When I was scanning in photos I discovered that my brother had written on the back of some of his school pictures and I thought his handwriting and the way he had preserved his "statistics" was so sweet I had to scan that in too to preserve it. Almost everything on this layout is Jenni Bowlin except for the wooden letters which are Studio Calico. I love those things and should probably buy a couple more packs before they stop making them! I'm not sure if the wooden rulers are actually made by Jenni Bowlin but I got them in one of her kits. Using up more kit stash and breaking into my huge stash of paper...not to mention getting adorable photos and stories scrapped....all reasons I love LOAD right now! =)

Thanks for looking!

*~M~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! =)

Followers